Transcript excerpt - Product planning sync Dana: Let's go through the open questions from last week. Marcus: First one — do we ship the new pricing page before or after the mobile beta? Dana: Let's ship pricing first, mobile beta can slip a week if needed. Decision made. Noor: Second question, do we keep the legacy API version running after the new one launches? Marcus: I'd say yes for now, give customers a 90-day deprecation window. Dana: Agreed, let's lock that in — 90-day deprecation window for the legacy API. Priya: Can we also discuss the support escalation process? I don't think we decided anything there last time, still open. Dana: Let's punt that to next week, we're out of time today. Marcus: One more thing came up in Slack — should the referral program launch be region-restricted at first? Dana: Yes, let's restrict it to US and Canada for the first month, then expand. That's decided.